There are many sources to watch our favorite movies, but all over the world some sources are giving the best experience to show the user friendly movies and many other videos and one of the best sources is Kodi software. But many users of the kodi are annoying with kodi addons not working and reason is they are getting Streaming authorization issue.
While you’re playing your favorite videos on your kodi software through the any addons, there you would get a no stream available error so to fix this issue we need to use some pairing servers such as tvad.me/pair, olpair, vshare pair and flashx.tv/pair. In this article we are going to show you how to fix streaming authorization issue on kodi by using the flashx.tv/pair. So let us start the tutorial.
How To Fix Flashx.tv/Pair Stream Authorization Issue On Kodi 18
Most Of the kodi users are getting streaming authorization issue while they are playing their favorite videos, and the reason behind of this issue is the overloading of the kodi content with the copy right content, so to avoid those copy right infringement they had to restrict some content to not deliver in some of the areas across the world.
But still we have a solution to solve this stream authorization issue, is pairing our device IP address with the flashx pair server, so let me tell you the process from the below steps.
(Initial Method) How To Fix Streaming Authorization On Kodi
Now we are going to fix the stream authorization error on kodi & no stream available and for that we are using the flashx.cc/pair server to keep pairing with our device IP address because flahx.cc/pair stream authorization has no limits if you repeat the below method for every four hours. So let us start the steps now.
- Launch your favorite browser like “Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox..etc”
- Through any of those browsers you have to enter “https://flashx.tv/pairing.php”
- Here you will get a box and from that box you need to enter on “Sign Up” option
- It will ask you fill the form with some information like “User Name, Email Password, Re type password…etc”
- So fill the form with the “Appropriate Values” and then hit on “Register”
- Now the flashx server will send a “Verification Link” to your “Registered Mail”
- If you click on the “Verification Link” it will take you to “https://flashx.tv/pairing.php”
- There you need to hit on “Verify Me” (After Solving Captcha)
- Finally Hit on “Pair Now” option
That’s it you won’t get any stream authorization required pop up while playing the videos or any movies at any where, but you need to repeat the above procedure for every four hours, because the IP address will be disconnected with the flashx pair after every four hours duration.
But Some users are saying that flashx pairing not working even they followed the above steps, of course it might be correct, if you are getting the same not working issue then we are going to give you the another procedure which might help you to solve the stream authorization required pop up.
(Second Method) How To Fix Stream Authorization On Kodi
https //flashx.com /pair is the best solution to solve any kind of pairing issue but if your device doesn’t have the below settings in., then the flashx pair will not be working on your device then just follow the below steps to set up your device in a supporting way.
- Open Your “Kodi Software” on any of your device which you have installed it
- Now select “Video Addons” from the kodi screen
- Click on “Any Of Your Addon”
- Then select “Tools”
- Click on “Settings:Playback”
- Here you will get the “Hosters With Captchas” option
- So make sure is that option “Turn Off Or Not” If not then “Turn It Off”
- Finally hit on “OK”
This is the method how we can make our device get rid of stream authorization issue, so use the above stream authorization method first, if the above method d0n’t work for your kodi device then come to this method it might be working on your kodi device. So you can easily pair your device with the https//flashx.cc/pair.